4Life innovations in Transferceutical ™ Science continue to attract a lot of attention - and validation - from scientific research, to news media, to findings for healthy living.
In 2010, the 4Life Health Sciences Advisory Board (HSAB) members gathered in the Dominican Republic to review new product formulations, current 4Life Transfer FactorR research, and to provide professional insight on specific topics relating to health and wellness.
The Direct Selling News October 2008 issue featured 4Life on the cover, commemorating 10 years of 4Life’s ongoing success in its commitment to science-based transfer factor products.
In 2005, Direct Selling News announced 4Life’s successful delivery of transfer factors in a liquid in 4Life Transfer Factor RioVida ®
In 2006, 4Life® Chief Executive Officer David Lisonbee was inducted into the Russian Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences and became the world’s 26th recipient of the I.N. Blokhina Award for "excellence in the field of biotechnology.”
In 2007, 4Life Co-founder Bianca Lisonbee appeared on the NBC TODAY Show to present a holiday donation in excess of $100,000, in addition to 4Life’s enummi ® Intensive Body Lotion featuring 4Life Transfer Factor, on behalf of 4Life distributors.
In 2006, the Salt Lake Tribune heralded 4Life’s role in the development of transfer factor science: "Lisonbee's company has developed nutritional supplements that support the immune system and is involved in ongoing research on the use of transfer factors, immune system molecules that can transfer information across species."
With over $50 million in dedicated research, the public can now benefit from the cumulative knowledge of thousands of scientific papers on the workings of transfer factors.
In 2003, The American Medical Review reported on transfer factor technology. The broadcast aired on public television.
In 2007, The Federal Anti-Doping Center in Moscow, Russia, admitted 4Life Transfer Factor ® for use by Olympians in practice, training, and competition.
MLM Australia & New Zealand featured 4Life Transfer Factor, noting that “transfer factor isn’t a vitamin, mineral, or herb but a molecule that forms the core of the ‘intelligence network’ within the immune system.”
In 2007, Taiwan’s Business News featured 4Life in an article, noting the strategic positioning of 4Life Transfer Factor and the expertise of the 4Life executive team.
Since beginning with 4Life’s Research and Development department in 2000, Chief Scientific Officer Calvin McCausland, Ph.D. has conducted numerous clinical trials for 4Life Transfer Factor products and furthered transfer factor technology by leaps and bounds.
4Life’s Health Sciences Advisory Board (HSAB) is a team of renowned medical doctors, naturopaths, immunologists, and microbiologists from around the world. The team’s expertise influences research, guides new product development, and provides a wealth of knowledge to distributors at 4Life meetings and events.
Team 4Life, a group of world-renowned athletes who endorse 4Life Transfer Factor products, includes athletes across the sports spectrum.
- Major League Baseball player, Edgar Renteria, endorses 4Life: "4Life is a company that provides many opportunities to families that started at the bottom yet maintained their faith and their willingness to move forward, and have now achieved their own greatness."
- World Golf Hall of Fame legend and NBC Sports broadcaster Johnny Miller has endorsed 4Life Transfer Factor for years. He comments, "You may be a hall of fame athlete, entrepreneur, or mother. Regardless of your focus, 4Life Transfer Factor is designed to help you improve your game."
- Professional golfer Ian Baker-Finch, a CBS sports analyst and winner of the British Open, stands behind the benefits of 4Life Transfer Factor products for gaining a competitive edge.
- Four-time Olympic medalist Mark Todd integrates 4Life Transfer Factor into his daily supplement regimen. “I am 52 years old and competing in my fifth Olympics,” remarks Todd. “I use 4Life Transfer Factor Plus® to help keep me at the top of my game. It provides the well-being and healthy energy support I need to continue top-level competition.”
- Australian Adelaide Crows AFL stars Brett Burton and Andrew McLeod have committed to making 4Life Transfer Factor part of their game, and haven’t stopped raving about the benefits since.
In 2007, 4Life appeared on the cover of the popular Success from Home magazine. The 4Life issue covers prominent 4Life distributors, articles from 4Life executives, and articles from experts within the direct selling industry.
In addition to frequent mention of 4Life Transfer Factor products in Direct Selling News, 4Life was included in the Direct Selling News 2007 Annual Review, a 258-page compendium of the best industry articles of the previous year.
Since 2002, 4Life Transfer Factor products have been listed in the Physicians’ Desk Reference for Nonprescription Drugs, Dietary Supplements, and Herbs —a popular reference publication for health practitioners and consumers alike.
In 2006, Total Health magazine published an in-depth report on the developments of transfer factor science since 1949 and cited the work of David Lisonbee and 4Life Research™ in the field.
Transfer factors have been the subject of numerous Woodland Health publications, a company that has sold millions of titles around the world.
In 2006, an article in Utah Business magazine emphasized 4Life’s unique focus on extracting transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolk, as opposed to the many supplements derived from plant sources.
4Life has 11 issued and applied for patents, including U.S. Patent 6,468,534 (issued October- 2002 for the extraction of transfer factors from chicken egg yolk) and U.S. Patent 6,866,868 (issued March- 2005 for the combination of transfer factors from cow colostrum and chicken egg yolk).